The tour will include: things to do in and around Denver, fun facts about Denver, and many other points of interests (best Restaurants in the city, favorite mountains towns, ski destinations, etc.).
• Denver Convention Center – Blue Bear (40 foot art icon of Denver)
• Denver Theatre Center – Cultural Arts Center (second largest theater center complex in the U.S.)
• Auraria Campus – Will be pointed out and talk about, education options (home of University of Colorado Denver, Metro State University, and Community College of Denver) – largest college campus in the state.
• Larimer Square – Trendy hotspot and historic district (bars, shops, art galleries, and restaurants –the birthplace of the city of Denver)
• Writer Square – Art galleries, shops and restaurants
• 16th Street Mall – The #1 tourist destination in the city (free bus shuttles, hundreds of shops, bars, and restaurants, movie theater, entertainment options.
• D & F Clock Tower – One of Denver’s most famous historic icons.
• Market Street and Lower Downtown – Home of the oldest independent book store in the U.S.
• Rockmount Ranch Wear – Famous store that has supplied western wear for Hollywood films and celebrities. ( Robert Redford, Elvis, Clark Gable, Paul McCartney, Tom Brady) (Movies: The Misfits, Brokeback Mountain, Electric Horseman, etc.
• Oxford Hotel – Oldest hotel in Denver
• Union Station – Transportation hub of Denver, and trendy spot, with entertainment, bars, and restaurants, live music.
WHEN: September 28. 2017 7am - 8am
WHERE: Meet in the lobby by the front entrance of the Hyatt Regency Convention Center.
COST: Sponsored Free Event, limited to 60 people and Registration is required
Tours will run rain or shine and will start promptly at 7am and will get everyone back no later than 8am
QUESTIONS: call 702-202-2107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org